How to order
Questions & Answers
- Q1: What forms of payments do you accept?
- We accept payments with Credit/Debit Cards, which is fast and efficient and thus the most frequently used payment method. Bank transfers are accepted. Cryptocurrency, and wire transfers, are also accepted..
- Q2: I would like to send my payment via wire transfer. Can you give me instructions? Select wire transfer as your payment method and Email us for wiring instructions.
- Q3: Do I get a discount if I buy more than one unit? Yes. Buy more, save more. For the same product, a multi-unit discount is available. Email us for a quote. For different products, email firstname.lastname@example.org or livechat for a discount code.
- Q4: Is it safe to shop on your website? Security is one of the top priorities on bansheequadbikes.com. We understand how important it is to protect any personal information that you provide to us, and that is why bansheequadbikes.com maintains the highest levels of security, e.g. in the whole checkout process, we utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit card details, and Payments are mostly done manually without you needing to input your card details on our site via other payment options like Zelle, Venmo and Crypto
- Q5: How can I know my order has been shipped and how to check my order status? You’ll receive a confirmation e-mail from us when your order is shipped out. Information like shipping item, shipping time, tracking No. and tracking link is included. And it contains instructions on how to check your order status. You may also contact us directly with any questions.
- Q6: How much shipping will be charged for every order? The shipping fee differs depending on the item’s weight and your location.95% of orders are qualified for free shipping. However, due to excessive delivery rates to certain areas, a freight charge may be required. Our customer service reps will contact you if there is a shipping surcharge on your order.
- Q7: Can I change the shipping address if the shipping address is incorrect? For unshipped orders, we can change the shipping address for you. However, for security purposes, we might ask you to go through a verification process to make sure it is not a fraud. For shipped orders,we might not able to change the shipping address depending on the location of the freight at the time. Changing the shipping address will cause a delay in processing an order. It is important that you provide us with the correct and detailed shipping address and a valid phone number when you place the order.
- Q8: What if I want to cancel my order? If you want to cancel your order, make sure to do it within 24 hours.-Unshipped orders may be canceled within 24 hours of original payment without a cancellation charge. Unshipped orders canceled after 24 hours are subject to 10% cancellation fee.-Upon cancellation of shipped orders or refusal of delivery not due to damage, the buyer is responsible for initial freight, return freight, and a 25% restocking fee to cover the time, labor, and materials invested in preparing the shipment.-If a fully assembled order is cancelled within the required 2 week assembly time frame and the unit has not been built, we will deduct the 10% cancellation fee.
-If a fully assembled order is cancelled within the required 2 week assembly time frame and the assembly has started, we will deduct the assembly and PDI fees as specified for the specific model plus the 10% cancellation fee.
-If a fully assembled order is cancelled within the required 2 week assembly time frame and the unit has already shipped, we will deduct the assembly and PDI fees as specified for the specific model plus the initial freight, return freight, and a 15% restocking fee.